Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 • Category: Audio DAC
24-Bit 192KHz PCM1793 DAC is is perfect solution for upgrading audio components such as CD Player, DVD Player, Blue Ray Player, Computer, and Satellite receiver. It can be easily connected via Coaxial S/PDIF or Optical Cable and provides convenient analog output connectors. PCM1793 Audio DAC board features advanced Burr-Brown PCM1793 DAC chip, high quality OPA2134 op-amp, and latest DIR9001 digital line receiver. PCB board is built with high quality components such as Nichicon Audio capacitors, WIMA capacitors, gold plated connectors, gold plated PCB tracks and metal film resistors. PCM1793 DAC provides detailed heights and exceptionally good sound stage.
PCM1793 DAC Specifications
- Burr-Brown PCM1793
- 24-Bit 192kHz Sampling Advanced Segment Audio Stereo DAC
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB THD+N: 0.001%
- 8× Oversampling Digital Filter
- Digital input receiver DIR9001
- Burr-Brown OPA2134 OPAMP
- Coaxial / Optical Inputs, Analog Output
- Nichicon KZ Audio capacitors, WIMA capacitors
- The receiver provides better quality than the popular CS8412 / CS8414 / CS8416
- Power Supply: 12V / 1A
Circuit-Zone.com © 2017. All Rights Reserved.