Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 • Category: Headphone Amplifiers
Portable Headphone Amplifier powered by just 3 Volts.
* Can be directly connected to CD players, tuners and tape recorders.
* Tested with several headphone models of different impedance: 32, 100, 245, 300, 600 & 2000 Ohm.
* Schematic shows left channel only.
* B1, SW1, J1 & C3 are common to both channels.
* R3 value was calculated for headphone impedance up to 300 Ohm. Using 600 Ohm loads or higher, change R3 value to 100K.
Circuit-Zone.com © 2017. All Rights Reserved.