Portable Headphone Amplifier powered by just 3 Volts.
* Can be directly connected to CD players, tuners and tape recorders.
* Tested with several headphone models of different impedance: 32, 100, 245, 300, 600 & 2000 Ohm.
* Schematic shows left channel only.
* B1, SW1, J1 & C3 are common to both channels.
* R3 value was calculated for headphone impedance up to 300 Ohm. Using 600 Ohm loads or higher, change R3 value to 100K.
Build Accurate LC Meter and start making your own coils and inductors. This LC Meter allows to measure incredibly small inductances making it perfect tool for making all types of RF coils. LC Meter can measure inductances starting from 10nH - 1000nH, 1uH - 1000uH, 1mH - 100mH and capacitances from 0.1pF up to 900nF. The circuit includes an auto ranging and reset function to make sure the readings are as accurate as possible ... [more]